02/12/2011

review quotes to turn into potential content heads
-


Its a film that divides opinion and has got the world talking about art cinema

you're left with a genuinely moving and original coming-of-age memoir

Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life feels very much like the kind of cosmic spectacle that most good, law-abiding citizens will get to see just once in their lifetime.

It’s also a film that feels torn from the heart, an unqualified triumph of personal artistry that puts the abiding interests of its maker into crisp focus and overlays them with a rousing orchestral flurry.



After fooling around with this for a few minutes I realised this is completley not what I want to do.  Why don't I create a range in my brief by creating all of the covers.  Just because they only want one-doesnt mean I can only submit one.





No comments:

Post a Comment